Enter as a party into a sprawling sandbox world brimming with opportunity
As a party of four (via single player, two-player split-screen, or four -player online), harness the elements as Source hunters and wield powerful magic to overcome challenges in creative way.
- Combine your skills and abilities to crush your enemy in combat. Lay down fire, explode barrels, and curse the elements to create twisted and stacking effects.
- Classless character building allows you to hone your identity and build a character that suits your play-style. Talk to animals with the Pet Pal skill, or eat flesh as an Elf and recall the memories of the dead.
- Solve puzzles and quests in countless ways, using racial talents and skills to subvert your enemies and create your own solutions.
Become heroes in a world devoid of hope
Explore a narrative rich in hand-crafted characters. Go anywhere and kill anyone, or, strive to save the world and protect your kin.
- Play as a human, dwarf, lizard, elf, or Undead versions of all four. 6 Origin Characters each have their own stories and objectives, or create your own.
- Every character has a unique story and their own agenda often at odds with one another. Form friendships, or rivalries.
- Wield powerful magical spells, skills, and abilities that work in synergy to solve puzzles, quests, and hand-crafted fights.
The next generation of turn-based combat
- AI 2.0 is as intelligent and creative as you are! Plan, react, and conquer hand-crafted combat situations.
- Combine fire, ice, water, poison, and more in layered combinations to rain destruction - or support - on the battlefield.
- Five difficulty modes scale the challenge to suit your play-style, including the new Story Mode for a narrative-focused experience, and Honour Mode, where the battles are brutal and death is final.
Divinity: Original Sin 2, bigger and better than ever
The Definitive Edition is an improved version of the 93 Metacritic rated, BAFTA award-winning Divinity: Original Sin 2, which has sold 1.5 million copies to date.
- Thousands of changes come to the Definitive Edition, based on critic and player feedback since the 2017 launch.
- With a new journal, group inventory management, tutorials, tooltips and map-markers, this honed user-experience offers the smoothest Divinity experience in history.
- Hot-seat PVP brings round-robin multiplayer, and the new Story Mode lets players enjoy the lauded narrative while still enjoying challenge the turn-based combat.
No reviews found!