Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is an action rogue-lite with
RPG elements. You explore randomly generated levels based in H.P.
Lovecraft stories, fighting cultists and all kinds of monsters from the
Mythos, improving your weapons and gear, solving puzzles and challenges,
and looking for clues and knowledge to defeat the Great Old Ones and
the Outer Gods.
* Fight hundreds monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action roguelite
* Explore Lovecraft’s stories: every character has a storyline that
crosses randomly generated levels set in different locations such as the
hospital, the jungle, or Innsmouth to name a few
* Face the Great Old Ones: Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, and Azathoth await you
* Learn about the Mythos to fight them: to have a chance fighting the
Great Old Ones you need information about them, or their mere presence
will drive you insane
* Madness awaits: in your adventures you will have to make decisions
and taking the wrong ones will shake your sanity. If you go mad you will
take your own life
* Pick your hero: 5 different characters, detective, thief,
professor, witch, and ghoul. Each one has a different combat style and
* Collect weapons, items, and artifacts. Each character has a set of
weapons and items, and there are hundreds of other items you can find
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.