Team up with your friends & family and explore the peculiar universe
of ADIOS Amigos. A game with serious astrophysics in a comic setting
for 1-4 players.
The Cosmic Clockwork
In ADIOS Amigos, just like in real life, everything moves: We are all
part of a big cosmic clockwork. It’s going on above your head as you
walk the planet surface. Night becomes day as planets orbit the sun.
Hundreds of asteroids with their own trajectory. We even simulate
temperature and atmospheric resistance, and there is no cheating
The player is free to do anything within the confines of the simulation.
• …spontaneously exit the ship inside a busy asteroid field!
• …fly to the sun and melt your ship!
• …tow a giant mushroom and put it in orbit around the sun!
• …ride a sofa into a black hole!
Only your failures and imagination set the limits!
With Rookie mode it is possible for players of different skill levels to
play together. Parents can play with their young children. Or gamers
can play with their less talented parents and siblings. We want the
whole family to be able to play ADIOS Amigos together. Rookie mode makes
the controls easier and stops the player from doing obviously dangerous
• Local co-op multiplayer for 1-4 players.
• Dynamic split screen keeps the screen estate to a maximum for all four
• Three campaigns that can be played cooperatively or single player.
• Rookie mode for young children or inexperienced gamers.
• Procedurally generated solar systems filled with planets,
space-stations, aliens and artifacts.
• Detailed physical simulation of entire solar systems including
gravity, temperature, and atmosphere.
• Funky soundtrack. With saxophone solos!
• No weapons or killing (horrible accidents may occur).