- Single-player campaign: The campaign takes place in a near-future world where private military corporations (PMCs) have become more powerful than governments. You play as Jack Mitchell, a soldier who is outfitted with a powerful exoskeleton that gives him superhuman abilities. The campaign is full of action-packed set pieces and memorable characters.
- Multiplayer: The multiplayer mode features a variety of different game modes, including team deathmatch, domination, and capture the flag. There are also a number of different maps to play on, each with its own unique layout and objectives.
- Exo Zombies: Exo Zombies is a cooperative mode that pits you and three other players against waves of infected enemies. You can choose from a variety of different classes, each with its own unique abilities.
- Havoc DLC Pack: The Havoc DLC Pack includes four new multiplayer maps, a new weapon, and a new exoskeleton ability.
- Atlas Gorge Multiplayer Map: The Atlas Gorge Multiplayer Map is a bonus map that is included in the Gold Edition.
In addition to these features, the Gold Edition also includes a number of other bonuses, such as:
- Double XP: You will earn double XP for all of your multiplayer matches.
- Special weapon camos: You will unlock special weapon camos that can be used to customize your weapons.
- Exclusive player card: You will receive an exclusive player card that can be used to show off your stats to other players.
Overall, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gold Edition is a great value for money. It includes all of the content from the base game, as well as a number of bonus items. If you are a fan of the Call of Duty series, then this is a must-have game.
No reviews found!